Greenbuild is the world's largest conference and expo dedicated to green building.
Greenbuild 2020 is all digital
Since 2002, Greenbuild has been the global stage for green building innovation and the place to learn and source cutting edge solutions to improve resilience, sustainability and quality of life in our buildings, cities and communities.
With a new look and new format, Greenbuild 2020 will be held November 10-12 and will include 300 hours of education, daily keynote speakers, a packed virtual expo hall and an all-digital experience on a new, interactive event platform.
Greenbuild also includes three additional one-day summits in September and October.
- Three days of programming and exhibits
- Three all day summits covering green business, resilience and health and wellness
- 300 hours of credential-qualifying education
- 35 CE hours with automatic reporting for LEED professionals
- Hundreds of green building products and services represented in the expo hall
- Learn about LEED, including LEED v4.1 and LEED Zero, and building re-entry during COVID
- Network and engage with live interactions and matchmaking services
Hear from industry leaders on their vision about the future of green building.
Each year at Greenbuild, the world’s business, environmental, and social leaders take the stage to motivate, inspire, and teach our industry via keynotes addresses (formerly known as Plenaries). Greenbuild 2019 featured three keynote addresses—one each day on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
The virtual format will deliver countless opportunities to connect with Greenbuild’s leading audience of decision makers at all levels including, building owners and managers, commercial and residential contractors, architects, engineers, designers, government and municipalities, utilities and more.
USGBC members can save $200 on conference registration packages. Early bird pricing for the all access pass is $699 and includes three conference days, all education, three summits and expo hall access.
Early bird pricing is valid through September 4. Register today!