Greenbuild is the world's largest conference and expo dedicated to green building.
The Greenbuild Conference & Expo is where the leaders developing the next generation of standards, policies, and partnerships gather to turn the promise of a higher living standard into a reality for all. The largest annual event for green building professionals worldwide, is where attendees learn and source solutions to improve resilience, sustainability and quality of life in our buildings, cities and communities. In addition, Greenbuild now hosts bimonthly virtual events and meetups. Greenbuild is presented by Informa Connect and USGBC.
Greenbuild 2021 will include more than 200 education sessions packed into seven event experiences – six virtual events and one in-person event.
USGBC members can save on conference registration packages.
For Greenbuild sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lisa Bowers.
- Three days of programming and exhibits
- Three all day summits covering green business, resilience and health and wellness
- 300 hours of credential-qualifying education
- 35 CE hours with automatic reporting for LEED professionals
- Hundreds of green building products and services represented in the expo hall
- Learn about LEED, including LEED v4.1 and LEED Zero, and building re-entry during the pandemic
- Network and engage with live interactions and matchmaking services
Greenbuild 2021 will be a hybrid format and will deliver opportunities to connect with Greenbuild’s leading audience of decision makers at all levels including, building owners and managers, commercial and residential contractors, architects, engineers, designers, government and municipalities, utilities and more.
Hear from industry leaders on their vision about the future of green building.
The world’s business, environmental, and social leaders take the stage to motivate, inspire, and teach our industry.