Greenbuild is the world's largest conference and expo dedicated to green building.
Greenbuild 2020 is virtual.
Since 2002, Greenbuild has been the global stage for green building innovation and the place to learn and source cutting edge solutions to improve resilience, sustainability and quality of life in our buildings, cities and communities.
With a new look and format, Greenbuild 2020 will be held November 10-12 and will include 300 hours of education, daily keynote speakers, a packed virtual expo hall and an all-digital experience on a new, interactive event platform. Greenbuild also includes three additional one-day summits in September and October.
USGBC members can save $200 on conference registration packages. Pricing for the all access pass is $1,099 and includes three conference days, all education, three summits and expo hall access. Register today!
- Three days of programming and exhibits
- Three all day summits covering green business, resilience and health and wellness
- 300 hours of credential-qualifying education
- 35 CE hours with automatic reporting for LEED professionals
- Hundreds of green building products and services represented in the expo hall
- Learn about LEED, including LEED v4.1 and LEED Zero, and building re-entry during COVID
- Network and engage with live interactions and matchmaking services
The virtual format will deliver opportunities to connect with Greenbuild’s leading audience of decision makers at all levels including, building owners and managers, commercial and residential contractors, architects, engineers, designers, government and municipalities, utilities and more.
Hear from industry leaders on their vision about the future of green building.
The world’s business, environmental, and social leaders take the stage to motivate, inspire, and teach our industry.
Join us at the USGBC booth at Greenbuild
This year’s Greenbuild might look and feel a little different, but we’re continuing to give you access to the resources and experts you need, just virtually!
During the Global Health & Wellness Summit on October 22, USGBC’s virtual exhibit booth will be open from 10:00 am to 5:30 pm ET to answer your pressing questions, with dedicated office hours during designated expo hall only times to field your questions about topics including LEED credentials, USGBC membership and LEED v4.1. Learn more about the LEED Safety First credits, the latest pilot credits developed in response to COVID-19 during our mini-presentation and Q&A session.
Prizes will be up for grabs during expo hall only hours throughout the day. See the full booth schedule below:
- 10:30-11:00 am ET | Presentation: LEED Safety First credits
- 1:00-1:30 pm ET | Office hours: LEED v4.1
- 2:30-3:00 pm ET | Office hours: LEED credentials
- 4:00-4:30 pm ET | Office hours: USGBC membership