Greenbuild is the world's largest conference and expo dedicated to green building.
Greenbuild 2020 is virtual.
Since 2002, Greenbuild has been the global stage for green building innovation and the place to learn and source cutting-edge solutions to improve resilience, sustainability and quality of life in our buildings, cities and communities.
With a new look and format, Greenbuild 2020 will be held November 10-12 and will include 300 hours of education, daily keynote speakers, a packed virtual expo hall and an all-digital experience on a new, interactive event platform. Greenbuild also includes three additional one-day summits in September and October.
USGBC members can save $200 on conference registration packages. Pricing for the all access pass is $1,099 and includes three conference days, all education, three summits and expo hall access. Register today!
- Three days of programming and exhibits
- Three all day summits covering green business, resilience and health and wellness
- 300 hours of credential-qualifying education
- 35 CE hours with automatic reporting for LEED professionals
- Hundreds of green building products and services represented in the expo hall
- Learn about LEED, including LEED v4.1 and LEED Zero, and building re-entry during COVID
- Network and engage with live interactions and matchmaking services
The virtual format will deliver opportunities to connect with Greenbuild’s leading audience of decision makers at all levels including, building owners and managers, commercial and residential contractors, architects, engineers, designers, government and municipalities, utilities and more.
Hear from industry leaders on their vision about the future of green building.
The world’s business, environmental, and social leaders take the stage to motivate, inspire, and teach our industry.
Join us at the USGBC booth at Greenbuild
This year’s Greenbuild might look and feel a little different, but we’re still providing access to the resources and experts you need—just virtually! Access to the Greenbuild Virtual Expo Hall is free. If you’re not registered for Greenbuild, you can still pick up a free expo hall pass to take advantage of a full day of programming.
Visit USGBC’s booth for LEED exam prep and the latest updates on LEED programs, from LEED v4.1 to LEED for Cities and Communities. Or, test your green building knowledge during a LEED Jeopardy game.
LEED exam prep
- LEED Green Associate exam prep on Tuesday, Nov. 10 | 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET
- LEED AP BD+C exam prep on Wednesday, Nov. 11 | 1:30-2:30 p.m. ET
- LEED AP O+M exam prep on Thursday, Nov. 12 | 1:30-2:30 p.m. ET
Get ready to answer in the form of a question. We’re bringing the perennially popular television game show to the USGBC booth for our first-ever live LEED Jeopardy competition. The fun happens:
- Wednesday, Nov. 11 | 1:00 p.m. ET
- Thursday, Nov. 12 | 3:30 p.m. ET.
Ready to compete? We’re recruiting 8 contestants ready to flex their LEED skills and compete for some exciting prizes. Sign up now.
Full USGBC booth schedule (all times are EST)
Tuesday, Nov. 10 | 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- 11:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. | LEED Green Associate exam prep
- 2:00-3:00 p.m. | LEED Green Associate exam prep
Wednesday, Nov. 11 | 10:00 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- 11:30 a.m. -12:00 p.m. | LEED for Cities & Communities: Come hear from subject matter experts about how LEED addresses the unique needs of cities as well as communities. We will also present how projects can utilize LEED to accomplish sustainability and quality of life goals. Attendees will have the opportunity to connect and ask questions live.
- 1:00-1:30 p.m. | LEED Jeopardy game
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. | LEED AP BD+C exam prep
- 3:30-4:00 p.m. | Arc office hours: Significant improvements have been made to Arc since the launch of Arc for All. Join Arc’s leadership team to ask questions and hear how Arc can support your goals and your business.
Thursday, Nov. 12 | 10:00 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- 11:30 a.m. -12:00 p.m. | LEED at Greenbuild recap: ICYMI: Greenbuild is the gathering place for the green building professional community and the platform from which some of LEED’s biggest announcements are made. Join us in the USGBC booth for a live recap of this year’s announcements and updates from Melissa Baker, USGBC’s Senior Vice President of Technical Core. Topics will include LEED v4.1, LEED Zero and the COVID-19 response. During this session, you’ll learn what new and next for the rating system and how, through LEED, we are working towards making sustainable, efficient and healthy buildings the norm for all people.
- 12:00-12:30 p.m. | Arc presentation + office hours: Learn about the latest capabilities included on the Arc platform. We’ll cover all of the new features aimed at supporting your work around tracking performance for your projects and portfolios, and share how our tool is helping you confidently return to work.
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. | LEED AP O+M exam prep
- 3:30-4:00 p.m. | LEED Jeopardy
GBCI Certification Work Zone
Have questions about a project, the certification process or credentialing? You can meet one-on-one with GBCI reviewers and discuss GBCI’s full suite of certification and credentialing offerings at the GBCI Certification Work Zone booth.
Advance appointments are available during the following times:
- Tuesday, Nov. 10 from 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 11 from 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 12 from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
To find us during the virtual conference, navigate to the virtual expo floor and locate the Certification Work Zone. Expo-only passes are free and do not require full conference registration.